Sunday, May 4, 2014

About This Blog

I love to travel, plain and simple. The sole action of travelling is so amazing in itself because the experience of seeing something you've never seen before, to taste food you've never had and meeting intense and awesome people is just so beautiful because it makes you feel more connected to the entirety of life at the same time feeling somehow disconnected. The feeling of the wind in your face, the sight of the countryside passing by like a slideshow and the feeling of just going somewhere it's.. it's just incredible.

This blog will be about all the places I've been to (I live in the Philippines) notably resorts, tourist attractions and the like. Also, this will include restaurants that I've eaten in. I'd like to go to restaurants that aren't that well-known so that they'd gain a better reputation befitting their food, service and the over-all experince. As of now, I've only gone to certain provinces and locations within the Philippines except for one time where I went to Hong Kong but I didn't really bother taking pictures but I plan to add more! :D

This blog will also be for personal reasons because I forget things really fast , hence I will be using this blog as an online journal of sorts. I' also like to use my being very critical about everything (as you will see in my posts) to good use. So that I won't be the only one benifitting from this blog I will post so that I can share my experiences to all you guys. I'll also post to help you find places where you will really get your money's worth.

I just came back from Sipalay (The Sugar Island of Negros) so expect a post to be up tomorrow or the day after that.

That being said, I hope you enjoy the blog! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment